“I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
- Founder/CEO, Koj AG2020–presentKoj is an interior design subscription service. With Koj you get your apartment fully furnished by a professional interior designer and rent high quality furniture on a monthly subscription.
- Founder/Owner, Cleverclip GmbH2013–presentCleverclip is a design and communication agency that produces explainer videos and interactive experiences for customers such as: McKinsey, Lufthansa, UEFA, Swisscom and many more.
- Board Member, Comvation AG2019–presentComvation is a well established web agency from Thun, Switzerland. Comvation develops websites, web applications and online marketing solutions for SMEs and corporations in Switzerland.
- Board Member, Daktiv AG2016–2019Daktiv is a live communication agency from Bern, Switzerland. Daktiv develops roadshows, exhibitions and live events for customers such as SUVA, Coop, Volvo and Swatch.
Awards and Recognition 🏆
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year – Nominated2018EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is a global program that recognises entrepreneurial achievement among individuals and companies that demonstrate vision, leadership and success.
- Forbes Magazine – 30 Under 302018With 30 Under 30 Forbes features every year the brightest young entrepreneurs, leaders, and stars worldwide.
- Swiss Economic Award – Finalist2017The Swiss Economic Award is the most prestigious startup award in Switzerland and recognises outstanding achievements in business.
- Bernese Youth Award – 1st prize2015Since 1995 the Burger community of Bern awards the Bernese Youth Award for outstanding young talents.
- Global Student Entrepreneur Awards – 1st place European champion2015The Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) is the premier global competition for students who own and operate a for-profit business while attending college or university.
- Swiss Startups Awards – Public’s Choice Award2013Cleverclip received the Swiss Startups Awards, Public’s Choice Award for the best business idea of 2013.
- Stauffacherpreis – 1st place2011The “Stauffacherpreis” is a yearly award handed out by the Gymnasium Kirchenfeld for the best final paper among all graduates.
Speaking Engagements 🎤
From time to time I get invited to talk at universities, forums and events about the things I love. Here’s an incomplete list of places I talked about startups, leadership, remote work, storytelling and digital marketing. Inquiries can be made to: [email protected]
- University of Bern
- Swiss Innovation Forum
- Swiss Economic Forum
- Rochester University
- University of Fribourg
- Fifteen Seconds Festival
- Web Summit Lisbon
- Connecta Bern
- Suisse Emex
- Startup Weekend Zurich
Press Coverage 📺
The work of my team and me get’s occasionally mentioned in the press. The following news outlets reported about us. Press inquiries can be made to: [email protected]
- Le Temps
- Migros Magazin
- Der Bund
- Neue Zürcher Zeitung
- 20 Minutes
Volunteer Work 💖
- Entrepreneurs Organisation – GSEA committee2017–presentThe Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) is the premier global competition for students who own and operate a for-profit business while attending college or university. Since 2017 I have served on the committee in Switzerland and helped plan and organise the yearly award.
- World Economic Forum - Global Shapers2015–presentThe Global Shapers Community is an initiative from the World Economic Forum. The GS are a network of young people driving dialogue, action and change. As part of the member’s office I’m responsible for recruiting and selecting outstanding people to join our community.